Frequently Asked Questions
WHO IS LBC3 MARKETING?
LBC3 Marketing is a copywriting, content creation, and German-English translation service working exclusively in the Cannabis Industry.
WHY SHOULD I CHOOSE YOU INSTEAD OF THE COMPETITION?
We make it my business to help your business succeed and I have the expertise and experience to make sure that happens.
We work exclusively in the cannabis industry, which means that we appreciate the difficulties you face when it comes to marketing and advertising. We understand that you need someone that knows, the industry, what you are up against, and knows how to turn those challenges into solutions.
We work with a variety of cannabis business from around the world, meaning we have insight into the industry on an international level and from various angles. Experience and knowledge that can help you differentiate your cannabis brand and stand out from the crowd.
WHAT KIND OF SERVICES DO YOU OFFER?
For a full list of our services, please visit the Service page. What it boils down to are 3 main areas:
This includes actionable home and landing pages that guides visitors through your website as well as newsletters, that tells them what they need to know about you and what they need to do next.
This includes engaging content such as blog articles, case studies, white papers and other types of long-form content that helps drive traffic and generate leads.
Basically what is says on the tin. English to German, and German to English translations that helps you reach an international audience.
Visit our Portfolio page for examples of past work and inspiration for your project.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF INVESTING IN CONTENT OR A BLOG?
The average online user spends 3 times more time on blogs compared to other forms of marketing. On average, 70% of people report that they would rather learn about a product or service through an article than an advert with 60% of people saying that they are inspired to find out more about the product after reading about it on a blog.
On average companies report that their blog drives at least 55% more traffic to their site and generates about 3 times as many leads as other forms of marketing. Content/inbound marketing is also 62% cheaper than traditional or outbound marketing.
Read more here.
WHAT'S YOUR CREATIVE PROCESS?
In general, projects unfold in the following way:
- Initial consultation with client
- Project Proposal is sent to client based on the discussion in the first consultation
- Upon agreement of Project Proposal which includes the scope of work, timelines, delivery dates and fees, the deposit is paid by client
- Once the deposit is received, work starts (please see Terms & Conditions for further details)
- First draft is delivered to client
- Client reviews first draft
- Revisions & edits are made on first draft
- Final draft is submitted
- Final payment of the remainder of the fee is paid
- Copyright transfers to client
- Initial consultation with client
- Package Proposal is sent to client based on the discussion in the first consultation
- Upon agreement of Package Proposal which includes the services provided, delivery dates and fees, the first month's fee is paid by client
- Packaged services run for 3 consecutive months, with each month's payment due before the beginning of that month (please see Terms & Conditions for further details)
- Once the monthly fee is received, work starts/continues
- Once the three month cycle is concluded, services are either renewed or terminated by the client
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
I wish there was a quick answer for this, but there is a variety of factors such as word count, type of content, subject matter and topic, amount of research required that affect price. That being said, my policy is to be clear and transparent about my pricing, and as such I do have a set of predetermined price ranges you can use as a guideline to get an idea of what you can expect.
I offer free, no-obligation quotes/proposals and all fees are discussed and agreed upon before starting a project, which eliminates any surprises.
HOW CAN I PAY?
If you are in a SEPA country, you can pay directly via bank transfer.
To make it easier for international clients outside SEPA / European Union countries, I accept payments via TransferWise. After receipt of the invoice, all you need to do is login on TransferWise, follow the instructions, and hit send.
WHAT IF I'M NOT HAPPY WITH THE WORK?
Before a project has even started I am working hard to prevent this from happening. This is done by asking questions, a lot of questions and really making sure that I have a complete understanding of your needs. In most cases when a client is unhappy it comes down to bad communication. I take pride in having a process that works and keeps everyone on the same page for the entirety of the job.
HOW DO I GET STARTED?
That one is easy! Just click the button below and submit the contact form.