- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT?
LBC3 Marketing collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
HOW DO WE COLLECT YOUR DATA?
You directly provide LBC3 Marketing with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
HOW WILL WE USE YOUR DATA?
LBC3 Marketing collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
When LBC3 Marketing processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases. If you agree, LBC3 Marketing will share your data with our partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services.
HOW DO WE STORE YOUR DATA?
LBC3 Marketing securely stores your data at the SiteGround Servers hosted in The Netherlands and / or Republic of Ireland. LBC3 Marketing will keep your data for a period of one year unless otherwise specified. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data.
LBC3 Marketing would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like. If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop LBC3 Marketing from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the LBC3 Group.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
WHAT ARE YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS?
LBC3 Marketing would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request LBC3 Marketing for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that LBC3 Marketing correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request LBC3 Marketing to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that LBC3 Marketing erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that LBC3 Marketing restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to LBC3 Marketing’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that LBC3 Marketing transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in: If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser. When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year
- Understanding how you use our website: e.g. if you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
EMBEDDED CONTENT FROM OTHER WEBSITES
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES DO WE USE?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – LBC3 Marketing uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – LBC3 Marketing uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. LBC3 Marketing sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
HOW TO MANAGE COOKIES
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
PRIVACY POLICIES OF OTHER WEBSITES
HOW TO CONTACT US
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
HOW TO CONTACT THE APPROPRIATE AUTHORITY
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that LBC3 Marketing has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Rue Wiertz 60, B-1047 Brussels
Rue Montoyer 30, B-1000 Brussels
Telephone: +32 2 283 19 00